How to register with the practice
The practice will only register patients who live within our practice boundaries. The practice area includes parts of Collier Row, Romford and Gidea Park. The boundaries are detailed on the map in the Practice Boundary Area tab.
The practice operates an equal opportunities policy as follows: -
- We value our patients equally
- We will offer equal opportunities to all patients regardless of sex, marital status, age, pregnancy, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief
- We will not tolerate any discrimination against any patient for any of the above reasons; any such discrimination will be considered as a disciplinary offence
If you wish to register with the practice you must contact the surgery to make an appointment for a new patient interview with our Health Care Assistant.
You will be asked to provide: proof of entitlement to free routine treatment – EU passport or immigration documents and also proof of residency - 2 recent utility bills, not a mobile phone bill. If you have a medical card please bring this with you along with completed questionnaire forms. Please note that the surgery has set registration times to have your forms checked and to book an appointment between 12.30-2pm and 4-6pm daily.
At this interview details will be taken of:
- any medication you are taking
- any chronic diseases you may be suffering from
- dates of immunisations etc.
If you are taking a number of medications you may be asked to make an appointment to see the doctor.
N.B. Patients are registered with the practice but can request to see a specific doctor when booking if they wish.