Please note that North Street Medical Care will be closed on the following dates at both sites between 12:30 - 18:30:
- 16th January - Child Protection Level 3 Mandatory Training
- 13th February
- 13th March
- 17th April
- 15th May
- 12th June
- 10th July
The receptions remain open if you need to collect paperwork or prescriptions.
If you require any medical advice during these practice closures, attached below is a list of sources of help and advice :
- NHS Choices has lots of excellent information to help patients manage symptoms at home – website address is http://www.nhs.uk/
- NHS 111 can give telephone advice to those patients that want to talk to an advisor their phone number is 111
- Harold Wood Polyclinic will be open from 8am to 8pm, telephone: 01708 792000.
- The local emergency out of hours service telephone number: 03301004470 (for medical emergencies only)